FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT RALEIGH BAIL BONDS
- WHAT DO I NEED TO POST BAIL IN RALEIGH, NC?
- To post bail in the Wake County bail bond process, you will need a local bail
bondsman,co-signer with valid I.D., and be able to meet the cash requirements
to post bail. Co-signers must be a resident of the State, 21 years or older,and
be employed. Cash or credit/debit cards accepted. You will also have to fill out
a completed application.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO POST BAIL IN RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA?
- To post bail at the Wake County Detention center located at 3301 Hammond Rd.
In Raleigh, NC you will pay a non-refundable fee up to 15%. However, at Winston
Bail Bonding we offer Competitive Rates with creative financing options and low-
down payments on large bail bonds. Call NOW to get your FREE QUOTE.
- WILL I GET OUT OF JAIL TODAY IF I POST BAIL NOW?
- Posting bail including meeting with a bail bondsman and filling out the paper
necessary paperwork can take about 20 minutes. The actual release time from the
Wake County Jail can vary from 1-3 hours based on activity at the jail. Call
Winston Bail Bonding ahead of time to get started on the bail process early.
- CALL (919) 819- 6918 TO POST BAIL NOW!
Bail Bondsman in Raleigh,NC